Thursday, April 16, 2009

Nakedness

So again I had to eat after 9 because of the hectic evening but I did work out pretty hard. I walked on the treadmill 30 minutes and I am ALMOST to my 20 min mile. I did the elliptical for 30 minutes on a high level and burned 734 cal. So after all that my daughter and I retired to the sauna for the 1st time ever. LOL. Ok we walk in and i sit down and immediately I am thinking omg I can't breathe. But I relaxed and opened my book and began to read. After about 10 minutes I am working up a great sweat. Lindsey who is almost 15 looks up and a lady walks in stark naked. Now she doesn't sit down and begin to relax. She gets a towel and starts drying herself off. I mean extra good too. I wouldn't have noticed this except she proceeded to bend over right in our faces. LMAO now I don't know about you guys but I do not ever want to know what other women's personables looks like up close and personal. I couldn't help but to laugh after she left because lindsey was honestly appalled lol. She came out of the locker room and told her boyfriend who I think was equally appalled. He told us some stories about the guys locker room and we all enjoyed the ride home.

Now along these lines I really don't think I am ever going to be comfortable walking around in a locker room full of people with my mellons hanging out there to dry.
I did reallllly want to get in the pool but I will have that for about another 45-50 pounds. I will think of it as a reward. I am just praying I can do this without mounds of loose skin hanging from my overworked body. I am sorry but in some ways this is as gross as the fat itself.

Right now I am reading a book called diet girl by Shauna Reid. It is a weight loss memoir. I also bought Half-Assed by Jennette Fulda which is along the same lines. I am starting to think maybe I will take another crack at writing. I had 2 poems published in the National Libraries of Congress Theologies in 1994. I was invited to read one of them to president clinton but was 8 months pregnant with my daughter and due to being on brethene I was on bed rest. I just know I want to relate and help others who are going and have gone through this journey. It isn't easy. Trust me I am not mistake free. I seem to screw up at least once daily. Now I am not talking cheesecake screw up but sometimes close.

Well I am off to read and be inspired.

P.s. I am rooting for Kristin. I have finally picked my favorite to win. If she can't win I would love to see Mike or Philipe take it.
As far as the at home contestants...CARLA all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment