Tuesday, March 3, 2009

From February 28th


Current mood:Frustrated


Today was just HORRIBLE! I took yesterday off from cardio and did a little upper body lifting. I went into the gym this morning and within 3 minutes on the elliptical I thought I was going to die. I am sorry but if this is how my body is going to react I am NEVER taking another day off. I did manage to do 30 minutes going at a pretty slow pace and then did 15 minutes on the treadmill. My legs and hips were screaming at me the entire time.
What gives? 2 days ago I was doing 1 hour on the elliptical and complaining because my daughter wanted to leave then.

I am telling myself everyone has off days. I won't give up. I am just really frustrated with myself today. I bought Taebo amplified last night because I really loved Taebo years ago when I was in shape. I am going to crank him out this afternoon and then try to go back and do 45 minutes on the elliptical this evening. I know if I sit down now getting back up is going to be devestating to my motivation.

I think the biggest thing was I measured myself yesterday and took pics "uncovered" no lol not naked and I was just pretty much disgusted and mind you this is 3 weeks in and losing the 1st two weeks I am sure I was bigger than that.

What was I THINKING letting myself go like that??

UGH I AM VERY VERY FRUSTRATED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment