Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Monday Blues and Thank you Lisa

I had such guilt this morning for not going all out but then I realized I had been working out for 7 days straight and today would make the 8th. I am going a little light today to let my legs heal. I just don't know how to get over the feeling of being lazy and wasting the day and feeling that if I don't work out more that I am going to end up with a gain on Monday. I realize that most changes I need to make in my life are in my diet. I love chinese food and I love Long John Silvers. I broke down and had a variety platter yesterday. Ugh, the guilt was HORRIBLE.

lol this morning when I thought about not going to work out I heard Lisa's voice saying, "Have you worked out yet?" well I am starting to look at her as "my Nathan". LOL.
Lisa if you read this do NOT get the thought of a mountain in your head. Ill run steps or bleachers but the mountains can kiss my booty.

p.s. Thank you for what you did for lindsey last night. It meant a lot to her. I am thankful that you have come into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment