Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Visualize


Current mood: calm
I realized today that the hardest thing for me with weight loss is patience. I don't have it. I never did. I want to see results now. Not 3 weeks from now. I realize that it took y ears for me to put this weight on and it will take time to get it off but my gosh all I want is to be healthy.

I know that I am proud of myself for actually getting up off my near 300 pound ass and doing something about it but it is not easy.
I struggled through my 2 miles today. It actually hurt a little today because I did speed it up some. I do a lot of visualizing and today was about me in stylish clothes and looking good in them. How trivial I know but to someone who has worn clothes for so long that is basically just tents doing that is GREAT motivation.

So I am going to start the hunt for a few goal outfits and I will be posting them on here as I find them.

1st weigh in in 4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment