Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Weigh- In Week 3

Well this morning was weigh in. Most of you know I got a new scale so I was a little confused on how to do this because the new scale was showing a gain a few days back. A friend of mine suggested I do a test of the difference of the scales (the one at the gym and the new one at home.) I did that and with the difference I showed a loss of 3.4 pounds this week. WOOHOOOO!

However, it is so much more convenient to use the scale at home so I am going to take my 1.4 pound loss from the home scale and use it from this point on. My weigh in day had to be switched to Tuesday because of a sick baby (well she is 14 but will always be my baby.)

So even the 1.4 pounds I am very happy with.
Next week I am going for 3 pounds.
Thanks for all the encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment