Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Work-Out s Days 1-12

Day 1: 18 minutes on the treadmill
steps counted from 7 pm til bed at 10:50-1818

========================================

Day 2: morning- 70 minutes on the treadmill 3.02 miles
steps in the morning until 10 am.-8706



evening: 20 minutes on the treadmill

steps in the evening 2764
=========================================



Day 3: Morning: 50 minutes on the treadmill 2.01 miles
forgot pedometer oops

evening goal: 2.5 miles
Evening: 60 minutes on treadmill 3.06 miles

feet are killing me but I can tell you my mind is set and I am going to do it this time.
=========================================

Day 4: 60 minutes on the treadmill 2.06 miles
7987 steps

I
had to talk myself through almost every 5 minutes because I felt like
crap due to the arrival of my lovely womans week. But all I kept
thinking was the end result.

evening goal: 3 miles
Evening: 63 minutes on the treadmill. 3.04 miles
7697 steps
============================================
Day 5 **Rest Day**
============================================
Day 6

Biggest Loser Workout 1
Had to stop and start at certain points but repeated as much as I could 3 times.

3 set of shoulder presses with 3 pd weights 15 reps
" " Bicep curls
set of shoulder flies 15 reps

110 reps on the cardio glide


================================================
Day 7

Cleaned house 5 hours
=================================================

Day 8

Tons of reps of shoulders presses

3.04 miles on the treadmill 74 minutes

=================================================
Day 9

2.15 on the treadmill 54 minutes.

multiple sets of shoulder presses
=================================
Day 10

3.09 miles on the treadmill
don't know my time because the safety key got tangled in lol my ipod and i pulled it out and it reset it.

2 days to weigh in
===================================

Day 11

7.7 miles on the recumbent bike
2.15 miles on the treadmill *shaved off almost 4 minutes on my 2 mile mark*
2 sets of 12 chest presses 40 pounds
1 set of 15 chest presses

Evening: 2.31 miles on the treadmill

=========================================


Day 12

2.0 miles on the treadmill
*shaved another 2 minute off my time*

==========================
weigh in 2/21
260
-8 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment