Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Week 4 weigh in

Well if you read my other blog or my status you will know today is the best day of the month to weigh in for a female lol but I did anyway.

I am trying very hard not to get frustrated because as most of you who are on my myspace and see my workout logs I work out pretty dang hard every week and worked through being sick. I did over 50 miles of cardio work on the elliptical this week at a very high level.

BUT I am down 2.2 pounds.

I contribute the day it is lol
and the fact that I really have to watch what time I am eating.
I tend to eat late at night because I am always up late and by then my metabolism has slowed down.
I am going to work on that this week.

On a great note. I shattered my cardio goal this week.
I wanted 30 miles.
Well................

NOT including my walks to the park and hiking Sunday I hit
50.44 miles woo hoooo!

Goals for next week are:

1. 4 pounds
2. not to eat past 8 p.m.
3. No eating out week INCLUDING Subs even on wheat bread
4. 60 miles of cardio

Slow but steady wins the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment